Mangere Kāhui Ako
Ma te mahi tahi i raro i te maru o te ngakau pono me te whakawhaiti ka whakapiki te paetae.
‘By working together under the concept of integrity and inclusion the achievement will be raised/increased.’
Our Kāhui Ako is made up of the following schools:
Auckland Seventh-Day Adventist High School
Zayed College for Girls
Sir Douglas Bader Intermediate School
Mangere Central School
Viscount Primary School
Jean Batten School
Nga Iwi Primary School
We will be...
● Honest and transparent about learning and achievement
● Open minded to, and suspend judgements of, different perspectives
● Professionally, actively and positively engaged ambassadors of our Mangere Kāhui Ako.
● Seek and consider the thoughts and ideas of others
● Respect all cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and abilities.
● Work together to raise achievement by sharing resources equitably across our Mangere Kāhui Ako
Our MKA aim to empower students to...